Choose love this holiday season. Choose to focus on what brings you (and others) joy! With that in mind, I’ve created this Christmas gift guide with unique and inspiring ideas to motivate those on your list to enjoy life every day.
- Gifts from the Road: Discovering Mindset Moments – This book allows one to travel through Asia, Europe and America with writer, photographer, podcaster and author Craig Zabransky of stay adventurous. Learn how to transform journeys through the mini-revelations in the 13 lessons Craig shares. His stories not only amuse us but will also change one’s mindset to enjoy life better.
- Personality Pattern Assessment – Take advantage of my new service that provides unique insight into the right career path that fits one’s personality. Based on date of birth, the pattern validates a person’s main personality, unique career gifts and highlights important and relevant aspects of age and career stage. In doing these reviews with customers, I’ve found that their patterns fit and many experience a-ha moments when they hear them. Experience or bestow the benefits of a changed attitude, a broader perspective and heightened awareness with a personality pattern assessment (delivered in an hour-long coaching session). Discount available for a limited time.
- Lift the ones on your list of luxury. Book a travel advice to take your next vacation to the next level or create a luxurious experience at home with a private virtual wine tasting – both available on LodgingLuxury. Life was meant to be enjoyed, not just endured.
- Soul Search, Research and Job Search 3 Workbook Pack – Help those on your vacation list chart a clear path to the ideal career with proven tutorials that have helped others do the work they love. Solid decision making and Mindset frameworks included. Support someone you love in creating a lifelong, happy and fulfilling career. Workbooks available via digital download or in a nice hardcopy folder. Both temporarily with a discount!
- GI have a month of virtual fitness. Health is wealth. Support your loved ones with online training classes you can take anywhere. I have found G-Fit be fun and effective. (Keep an eye out for G-Fit founder Michele Gresh on the Making a Living with Maggie podcast.) And consider gifting stylish new workout gear from Wear it well with Marcy.
- Gift certificates for private, individual coaching sessions are also available. Contact me to share the unique career needs and goals of those on your shopping list and get a tailored recommendation.
This is the season to show those in our lives how much we appreciate them. I hope this list helps you spread love and inspiration during the holiday season! “For by giving we receive.” ISt. Francis of Assisi