This week, readers visited Brick Underground for a guide to old-fashioned radiators in New York City. They are noisy and usually too hot or too cold. Did you know that sometimes they also need maintenance? And no, you cannot adjust the temperature with the knob on your radiator.
Also interesting: If you are an owner, should you sell now or wait for spring? Brick turns to real estate agents who consider six different scenarios.
Here are this week’s top five posts:
1) 6 things you really need to know about your NYC radiators
2) Is Now the Right Time to Sell in NYC? Brokers sound off on six scenarios
3) Barbara Corcoran: Prices will only rise in a US real estate market that has gone ‘crazy’
4) From Windsor Terrace to Hell’s Kitchen: Win a lottery unit and escape from a hellish building infested with bed bugs
5) Has the pandemic changed what trophy ownership is in NYC?