This week, readers visited Brick Underground for our annual guide to New York City’s most affordable neighborhoods for renters. Brick partnered with RentHop to locate the three most affordable neighborhoods in Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and the Bronx.
Also of interest: advice on how to deal with the stress of looking for an apartment in NYC.
Here are this week’s top five posts:
1) Looking for a cheap apartment? These are NYC’s Most Affordable Neighborhoods for Renters in 2021
2) Exhausted or frustrated by your NYC apartment search? Here’s how to deal with it
3) 5 homes for sale in Newburgh, NY, a small town on the Hudson River
4) Brick Underground’s Guide to the Best Brooklyn Neighborhoods for Families: Bed-Stuy, Park Slope, Williamsburg, and More
5) NYC sales usually thrive without foreign buyers. What happens when they return?